ROASTED POTATOES, SNAP PEAS, ASPARAGUS
BY: NORR AGENCY
- 3 cups fingerling potatoes, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into 1 ½” pieces
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs thyme
Preheat oven to 375 degrees f.
In a medium mixing bowl combine fingerlings, shallot, garlic, snap peas, asparagus, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Toss well and place onto a baking sheet and place into the oven roast for 20 minutes.