American Wagyu Tenderloin Nachos
BY: Snake River Farms
- Snake River Farms Black Grade Tenderloin Pieces Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon good quality chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bag good quality tortilla chips (about 15 oz.)
- 1 - 15 oz. can black bean, rinsed
- 1 - medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 - pounds shredded cheese - cheddar, Monterey jack, pepper jack
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup jalapeno slices
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
Thaw tenderloin pieces. Remove from package and drain. Cut larger chunks into bite-sized, chip-friendly pieces. Coat with salt, chili powder and cumin.
Heat vegetable oil in a 10" skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic. Saute until soft and turning translucent.
Turn heat to medium high and add tenderloin pieces. Brown on all sides. Remove from pan when cooked.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Layer with half the chips, cooked tenderloin pieces, beans, olives, jalapenos and cheese. Add another layer of chips, tenderloin, beans, olives, jalapenos. Add the remaining cheese last.
Bake until cheese is melted and nachos are heated through (about 20 minutes). Remove from oven and top with green onions and chopped tomatoes. Serve with sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole and any other of your favorite toppings.