BY: Sarah Kelly
- 2 to 4 SRF American Wagyu Ribeye Steaks Buy Now
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup rough torn cilantro
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 shallot peeled, rough chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ can beer
- ½ cup blended olive oil (50/50)
Combine all the ingredients, except for the oil, in a blender. Pulse to combine all together. Do not over blend – you should still see speckles of spices.
Slowly stream in the oil with the blender on medium low. Do not over blend.
Pour over meat and let marinade in refrigerator for 3 to 24 hours max. Heat grill. Pull from marinade.
3 - 24 hours
Grill steaks using your favorite method. A thick cut like the SRF ribeyes works great with a reverse sear.