American Wagyu All Beef Chili
BY: Snake River Farms
- 2 - 1 pound pkgs Snake River Farms Steak Cuts Buy Now
- 3 tablespoons canola or other vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons good quality chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 2 cups beef stock (homemade or Better than Bouillon)
- 1 28 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Diced green, red and yellow peppers
- Chopped green onions
- Sour cream
- Cooked and crumbled Snake River Farms Kurobuta bacon Buy Now
- Tortilla chips
- Chopped spinach
Thaw steak cuts, remove from package and drain.
Heat oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat. Add chopped onion and saute for 5 minutes.
Turn heat up to medium high and add steak cuts. Sear on all sides to get a nice caramelize layer of flavor.
Reduce heat to medium. Add chili powder, paprika, chili flake and cumin. Stir to coat the steak cuts.
Add beef stock, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and sugar. Stir to combine ingredients. When the pot starts to bubble, cover and reduce heat to medium low. Allow to simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours to allow flavors to mingle and blend. Serve with the toppings of your choice.
1.5 to 2 hours
Chop and assemble any or all of the toppings listed here. Feel free to add your own.