TAKE THE HEADACHES OUT OF THE HOLIDAYS WITH THESE PRO TIPS FROM OUR CUSTOMER CARE TEAM
- Place your holiday meal order early - our products ship frozen and can rest safely in your freezer for up to six months.
- Orders can be placed for delivery up to 30 days out.
- Now accepting Corporate Holiday 2018 orders through Decmber 7, 2018. Schedule an appointment with McKenzie, our gifting specialist by calling 877-736-0193 or emailing email@example.com
- Transit time with standard shipping is one to three days anywhere in the continental U.S. (Express shipping is required for Alaska and Hawaii).
- The deadline for orders is 12 p.m. Central Time. Orders placed before noon will ship the same day for Tuesday - Saturday delivery.
- Thaw: place items on tray or plate in refrigerator
- Small Product - allow 1-2 days to thaw
- Large Product - allow 2-3 days to thaw
- Emergency Thaw:
- Place products in cold water.
- Watch the temp, make sure the product doesn't get too warm.
Holiday Hours will begin Saturday, November 24th. Through the remainder of the year, we will be available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST and Saturday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST. Our offices will be closed Dec 24 and Dec 25 in observance of Christmas and Dec 31 and Jan 1 in observance of the New Year Holiday.